|ANNUAL HOLIDAY BUS TRIP TO NYC!|
Event Type: ADULT PROGRAM - REGISTERED|
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Here are the details:
* Cost is $50 per person.
* Buses leave the pickup point at FARNSWORTH MIDDLE SCHOOL'S PARKING LOT (6072 State Farm Rd, Guilderland, NY 12084) precisely at 7 am, and arrive NYC about 10 am.
* You will be dropped off near Grand Central Terminal, on 42nd St, between Madison Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
* You have all day to enjoy all the sights, sounds, and celebrations the city has to offer.
* Return Trip: Buses will meet you Near Grand Central Terminal just before 7 pm. Rally ’round the Bus Captain in the “Cat in the Hat” hat. Please be on time! The buses will leave NYC at 7 pm, and get back to the GPL parking lot about 9:30 pm.
* There is a Bus Captain on each bus; you’ll be given his/her cell phone number as well as a map of midtown Manhattan.
Call — 456-2400 x 112 — or email Mark
(YOU MUST HAVE PRE-PURCHASED A SEAT TO GO ON THIS TRIP.)
Note: Bring your receipt; it will serve as your ticket.
Contact: Mark Curiale
Contact Number: (518) 456-2400 x 112
Link: Click HERE to purchase your seats on the bus.